January 2, 2011

A New Year

Being that it is a new year I have resolved to not let this blog fall by the wayside anymore. It has been more than six months since I first (and last.....) posted and I am determined to not let that happen again, so, that being said, I am posting for the first time this year to put my new resolution out there! This blog will not be neglected this year!

I have a lot of aspirations for the upcoming year which include (hopefully) getting more orders for cakes and seeing my business really start to grow. I am also going to be more open to new cake flavors and ideas and try not to let the fear of failure hold me back. I would also like to post more pictures and tutorials and experiences, but first I need a new camera as mine has decided to quit on me after only 6 months of use. (I didn't even use it that much!)

What I would like to accomplish does not just include cakeing though. I would also like this blog to be a place for me to develop my writing skills (because being in college full-time doesn't do that already...?)

My first adventure will occur tomorrow. I am going to make several sample cupcakes to send to a potential client(s) in the hopes of showcasing my flavors and designs. Crossing my fingers right now!

Anyway, here's to a wonderful 2011 full of love, growth, and cake!! Cheers!!!

*SweetBee*

No comments:

Post a Comment